Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pure Happiness

Lily's personality.  I tell you.  I want to document a few cute things she is doing so I don't ever forget them.

My parents are moving to a house just 7 houses down from us.  Lily's been hearing us talk about that, and the fact that Grandma and Papa will be our neighbors.  As Grandma and Papa leave our house last night, she calls out to them "Bye Neighbors!!"

BHop and I both put Lily to bed.  We all snuggle up in her chair and "rock a minute" (as she says) and then I hold her and sway a bit before putting her in the crib,  About half of that sway time is spent with Brian and her telling each other "sleep tight" "sweet dreams" and "I love you" - which Lily says as "I yuv ewe" (most adorable thing ever)

After Brian leaves the room she still calls out "I yuv you!" to him  and we can hear Daddy yell back "I love you!"  and her grin is so precious, so innocent, so...just...pure happiness that I want to bottle it up and keep it and never ever ever let anything ever take that away from her.

I love that about my two year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment