Monday, March 23, 2015

Cuteness Level 10

Lately Lily's cuteness meter has gone into overdrive.  I want to list out some of the adorableness before the memories fade as they get replaced with new ones.
  • When something rolls under a couch or a table, she will immediately drop down to the floor and tilt her tiny head to the side to look under the surface.
  • When she sees something she likes (which is a lot of things ... dogs, kids, photos, books, toys, etc.) she will give a little "heh" laugh.  Sometimes while I am driving, and she is in her car seat just chilling, you'll hear a "heh".  Just makes me smile every time.
  • She will give you a side eye with a smile and then take off in a dead-sprint crawl.  She wants to be chased! 
  • She waves bye-bye and hi all the time now.  Sometimes she forgets she has her arm up in the air and leaves it up there for a long time.
  • When she eats something good, she ends every mouthful with a "mmmmmm!!!!"
  • She has started dancing anytime she hears something musical.
Every few weeks, I think to myself "I wish I could freeze time" because Lily's little personality is just so neat, and her new skills are so cute, and she's still so tiny, but not so tiny that I worry she'll break.  But I know a few more weeks will go by and then I'll be thinking the same thing all over again.   So for now I will just enjoy the day, the moment, the little human she is right at this second.




No comments:

Post a Comment